Items accomplished in July: 2
Total items accomplished: 6/101
Percentage complete: 5.9%
Completed in July:
50. Teeth whitening. — Got pro-strength whitening trays/kit when I did my dentist visit on 7-8-10. This was something I’d put off far too long. I ingest a LOT of soda and other shit that’s not good for my teeth, so this was long overdue.
101. Do a new version of this list when this one is complete. — I jumped the gun on this one as I have friends who are jumping on the 101 Bandwagon and they have some great ideas. The new list will post on December 22, 2012, about ten days after I finish this list, and coincidentally, it’ll be my 40th birthday.
18. Rewrite Bubble. — Spending about 30 minutes a day on it during breakfast. Hoping to check this one off by the end of 2010.
26. Read two Steinbeck novels that aren’t Of Mice and Men. — I read The Grapes of Wrath this month.
28. iTunes clean-up. — Doing a few hundred tracks every morning. Hoping to check this one off by the end of November.
71. Socialize Vinnie. — Read a few articles on the subject of socializing adult cats, will be working on it. Somewhat working. He now will come into a room and hang out near me, but won’t tolerate much petting, and definitely will not allow himself to be held.
93. Learn Japanese. — Ongoing, using Rosetta Stone.
51. Get my six-pack abs back. — Rocking the P90X. Once I have six pack abs again, this will get checked-off.
52. Keep my weight under 185 pounds. — Rocking the P90X. Once I am 184, this will get checked-off.
53. Get back to the condition I was in when I left Ft. Bragg. — Rocking the P90X. Will run a PT test and have Kate grade push-ups and sit-ups.
Going to really have to pick it up with the list after the wedding/honeymoon.