Posts in this series
- 5 Things I'd Do If I Won the Lottery
- Five Things I'd REALLY Do If I Won the Lottery
- Fully fund the most absolutely ridiculous Kickstarter projects I could find. I want to see socially awkward geeks on stage reading terrible poetry while swinging razor sharp swords to a smoke-and-lasers show.
- Build a monument to Schadenfreude. This would probably be a beautifully ornate granite statue of a soaking-wet Goth falling down a flight of stairs. Ambient muzak to be provided by the Cure.
- Space program for under-priviledged meerkats.
- Executive Producer of Law & Order: Des Moines Parking Enforcement
- Hire the Beatles to play my housewarming party. Yes, I know 3/4ths of them are dead. I have a solution. Have you seen Weekend at Bernie’s?
What would you do?