2007 Salsa Campeon
My road machine that I built up from parts while wrenching at Penn Cycle in 2007. I love this bike so hard. It’s nimble and it sprints and climbs well, it corners like a missile. It’s coming up on a decade of service and should start thinking about retiring it to be a trainer bike, and I should build something new.
2015 Trek Farley 5
Update and images coming.
2009 Pallas Athena Steel 29er
This is the bike I built myself in my framebuilding class. I’ve got a soft spot for it, but since acquiring my Trek Farley, I haven’t ridden it. Like any first frame, it has some minor issues, and I’ve been considering stripping the frame and fork down and moving everything to a Gunnar Ruffian frameset with a suspension fork. Build kit includes DT Swiss rims laced to Chris King hubs, and some other decent (but not amazeballs) parts.
The Unnamed CX Bike
Some of My Past Rides
- 2007 Cervelo P2C — sold to help fund a move, while unemployed
- 2007 Salsa Las Cruces — sold frameset, kept parts for eventual new CX bike
- 2007 Giant Bowery — super uncomfortable bike; sold
- 2000 Trek 2300 — sold to pay for the Zipp 404s for the Salsa Campeon
- 1983 Trek 720 — ridden as a singlespeed for a long time, sold to a collector in Floria