Posts in this series
As part of my “what should I write in 2015” post, I also got asked about my cycling goals for 2015 and 2016.
So, here’s what’s up.
- finish building my CX frameset
- rejoin Birchwood and race 3-4 CX events this year
- get back to working at a bike shop part time
- acquire new Surly Steamroller (or similar beast-mode singlespeed) for work commuting year-round
- survive the Powderhorn 24
- design new fixture in CAD program
- do 100 practice joints of each type — fillet-brazed and silver/lug brazing
- race road and cyclocross; track if feasible (not likely)
- build myself a new frame
- Almanzo 100(?)
- get Eddy riding without training wheels
- train myself consistently
- ride Maah Daah Hey with Reed during May or June
Image Credits: Pexels/Creative Commons Zero (CC0).