Posts in this series
- Speculation: CX Frame Build, Part 1
- Prepping: CX Frame Build, Part 2
- Cutting Steel: CX Frame Build, Part 3
- Closer to the Torch: CX Frame Build, Part 4
- Mistakes Were Made: CX Frame Build, Part 5
- Ongoing: CX Frame Build, Part 6
- Artsy Photos: CX Frame Build, Part 6B
- Musings: CX Frame, Part 7
- Headway: CX Frame, Part 8
- Tiptoeing Forward: CX Frame Build, Part 9
- Checking In: CX Frame Build, Part, Uh, 10?
Been awhile since I worked on this little project of mine. I guess I don’t really have anything to report on it. Lame.
I really need to get moving on this again, though. I’m supposed to go to Chicago this weekend, and really would be disappointed if it were to fall through. However, if it does, I am going to spend some time in the garage, cutting tubes and getting this sucker moving again. I can probably file down and finish the head tube fillets, too.
Here’s my current to-do list:
- cut/miter/install the seatstays
- clean up headtube fillets
- clean up bottom bracket fillet
- build fork
- install cable stops, water bottle mounts, etc. on frame
- build it up for a test ride
I need to call Alex and see about getting moving forward on this again. I miss this. A lot.
Image Credits: Alex Cook/.