Posts in this series
- Day 1: Introduce Yourself
- Day 2: Your First Love
- Day 3: Your Parents
- Day 4: Your Music
- Day 5: Your Definition of Love
- Day 6: Your Hobbies
- Day 7: Your Best Friend
- Day 8: A Precious Item
- Day 9: Your Beliefs
- Day 10: What You Wore Today
- Day 11: Your Siblings
- Day 12: What's in Your Bag?
- Day 13: Your Mode of Transportation
- Day 14: Where You Live
- Day 15: Your Childhood
- Day 16: Your First Kiss
- Day 17: Your Favorite Memory
- Day 18: Your Favorite Birthday
- Day 19: Something You Regret
- Day 20: Your Morning Routine
- Day 21: Your Job and/or Schooling
- Day 22: Something That Upsets You
- Day 23: Something That Makes You Feel Better
- Day 24: Something That Makes You Cry
- Day 25: Your Sleeping Habits
- Day 26: Your Fears
- Day 27: Your Favorite Place
- Day 28: Something That You Miss
- Day 29: Your Favorite Foods/Drinks
- Day 30: Your Aspirations
Today is the last day of the 30 Days of Glorious… Well, Something…, that I started back in October. Eventually, I’ll go back and do the fancy-schmancy cross-linking of the list to the entries. Today, however, is not that day.
So what do I aspire to?
First and foremost, I aspire to be a great husband and father. There is no metric for this other than the opinion of my wife and that of my eventual children.
The bike, obviously, is a big part of my life. I want to keep riding all the way until the end of my life. I also want to turn my little venture in framebuilding into a highly-reputable sought-after product. This is something that will take a decade or more, but I’m the patient sort.
As for the writing, I’d love to get a novel published someday.