1. Salsa Mukluk Ti. I’ve been jonesing like crazy for a fatbike, and if I’m going to do dream, I might as well go big. I enjoy Ti bikes, and the idea of having one to hammer through the cold winter months here in Minnesota really appeals to me.
2. Niner RIP 9 RDO (5-star/XX1). My current dream bike — something I could ride at Murphy or Leb, or further afield like Moab or the rock gardens of Jim Thorpe.
3. Cervelo S5 (Dura-Ace Di2, add Zipp 404 Firecrests). I’m becoming sold on the whole aero road bike thing, I loved my P2C while I had it, and it’d be my first bike with a five-figure pricetag.
4. A-Train Stainless Cyclocross. Because I love stainless, lugs, and cyclocross, and I know the guy that builds them.
5. A Chris Kvale commuter. I’d have Chris build me a traditional road geometry frameset, with mounting points for fenders and racks. Build it up with SRAM’s CX1 group.