1. A Twitter list manager that’s actually fucking usable and not a giant security risk.
2. Decent Strava plugin for WordPress.
3. An implementation of micropayments for content and downloads using cryptocurrencies.
4. A life metrics platform. Something that’s useful for doing everything from tracking sleep, exercise, food, to-do lists (productivity), health, etc., all rolled into one platform that has analysis of data built-in. Ultimate in life-hacking. I almost want to build this as a personal project. (And if I do, I’ll need to talk to Clint about writing some analysis algorithms.)
5. A real-time feed from the bike to a website — would require a hardware adapter from ANT+ to iPhone to make it really awesome.