So this last weekend, I didn’t make any real progress on the 29’er. I hope to rectify that in the coming week. I’d like to make some progress on the fork, but I don’t like the way it’s been going with what we’ve been building — this may necessitate ordering up some unicrown blades and socket-style dropouts from Nova in the near future.
I did however, make huge strides on the fork for the commuter frame. At this point, all that’s left to do is to braze on the cantilever posts and it’ll be finished. Next weekend, I’m anticipating getting the head tube drilled out and the down tube/head tube joined up. On a super-productive day, I’ll get them joined to the bottom bracket. We’ll see!
Next weekend, I shall also remember to take my camera with me.