Yeah. I’ve been a bit quiet lately. Since getting back from the funeral trip, really. It’s not that I don’t have a lot to say — it’s that I’m planning what to say. I think I’ll be tightening the focus on this blog quite considerably over the next few months.
It’s good. Really. The car is running, but still burning a bit of coolant. Will be getting her in for a full pressure-check on the coolant system to see where the hell she’s leaking from. In the meantime, however, lets talk about bikes!
Bikes rule! And there’s going to be a lot more about them in this blog in the coming months. And a lot of bike stuff this weekend.
- Re-do blueprint on Fang’s bike.
- Print mitering templates for Fang’s bike.
- Order some components from both Nova and Henry James.
- Print mitering templates for Justin’s seatstays.
- Buy hacksaw.
- Create mitering templates for Justin’s and Fang’s stay bridges.
- Pick up order from Discount Steel in Minneapolis.
- Adjust/fix Paul’s chainstays.
- Cap Paul’s seatstays.
- Do Paul’s bottle bosses.
- Face Paul’s head tube.
- Miter/prep Justin’s chainstays and dropouts.
- Tack Justin’s chainstays to frame.
- Build Justin’s chainstay and seatstay bridges.
- Build Fang’s seatstay bridge.
- Build Fang’s HT/DT assembly if parts are here.