Jumping back to old Livejournal memes, this one is from April of 2006. It’s rather unoriginal/uninspired — answer the questions from Inside the Actor’s Studio.
1. What is your favorite word?
2006: Cognizant. (It’s also important to note that this one is totally mood-dependant and will change hourly.)
2020: Vukojebina. It’s a Serbo-Croatian word that means “the middle of nowhere,” but literally translated means, “the place where wolves fuck.”
2. What is your least favorite word?
2006: Pony. Or snack. I’ve always felt that pony should be replaced by “horsette” or “horslet” or something similar. And “snack” just bugs the crap out of me for some reason.
2020: Still “pony.” Funny that “snack” was on there — it explains why I cringe every time my kids use that word.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
2006: Clever use of words — be it in free-form rap or beat poetry or whatever — tends to really drive the written word portion of my creativity. Every time I encounter that, I have the urge to start putting words to paper.
4. What turns you off?
2006: Stupidity. Willful ignorance.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
2006: Fuck. And all its lovely variations. Fuck yeah.
2020: Testing: FUUUUUUUUUUCK. Yup, still my favorite.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
2006: The shifting of gears on my bike.
2020: Eddy’s belly laugh.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
2006: The alarm clock.
2020: The alarm clock. I prefer to wake slowly.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
2006: Astronaut. Bike shop owner. Pro bicycle racer.
2020: Bike shop owner.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
2006: “Sanitation engineer.”
2020: Project manager.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
2006: “Do you want to go back down there and take another shot at it?”