Upcoming build weekend, as usual. Here’s the battle plan:
- finalize HT/DT fillet on Justin’s frame
- cold-set ST/BB on Justin’s frame
- join sub-assemblies on Justin’s frame
- prep TT on Justin’s frame
- prep Paul’s chainstays and dropouts
This weekend, I want to focus on getting Justin’s ride as my primary piece of work. I’ve made great progress on Paul’s frame lately, so it’s back burner this coming weekend.
Later this week, I have to drop Andrew’s seat tube at the tube-bending place for the curve that will accommodate the rear wheel.
Unrelated to all this, I should post up the monthly update to my 101 Things project.