So there’s something about being unemployed that’s good. Don’t get me wrong — mostly, it sucks. I’m stressed about money, I’ve got bills to pay, and I’m boooooored. That said, however, I seem to be making a TON of progress on various projects that have been piling up. For example:
- Making headway on a font that I’ve been plugging away at the idea for since before I got married
- Got the DLOH site back up and running
- have started writing again — working on a novel and two short stories
- Was home to put out the TV when it caught fire
- Have done thorough cleaning and organization of apartment
- Had time to experiment with cooking
All in all, not a bad run. Other than the money worries, stress, and boredom.