Skip to content
- Got the dishes cycled through the dishwasher at 1:30 a.m. without waking up the kids.
- From bed to bus in like 20 minutes, freshly shaved, clothes pressed, looking sharp. The drill sergeants would’ve been so proud.
- Used the 25 minute bus ride this morning to start whipping my novel’s rough draft into a shape other than that of a Jackson Pollack painting.
- Kicked so much ass at the office right out of the gate that I was surprised it was 10:30 a.m.
- Brainstormed where the novel goes next.
- Fed kids.
- Put kids to bed with zero tantrums and zero trouble.
- Went for a late-night walk around Lake Calhoun to get my steps up.