- had an MRI/x-ray series of the cervical and lumbar sections of my spine
- pizza & movie night with the family
- hung out with the boys in the morning
- cooked fried chicken for dinner (my batter recipe needs work)
- finished The Hobbit, which I’d (strangely) never read before
- went to the Omnium Bike Shop end-of-year party/auction
- woke up early, with a back that felt better than it has in months
- did a bunch of housework
- half-heartedly watched some football
- read books
- did other stuff that was so awesome, I blanked out on it just now
Maybe I’ll get the MRI/x-ray imagery off the DVD they gave me and post it here. Maybe.
What did you do this weekend?