Holy shit what a weekend. Got a ton of shit accomplished on Saturday…and then spent Sunday flat on my back because I pushed too hard too quickly and my chest cold came roaring back with a vengeance starting late on Saturday night. NyQuil and I got reacquainted after a long break. It was miserable.
So what’d I do? In order, I:
- clean the fuuuuuck out of the kitchen
- made a Home Depot run for a scythe (the backyard is out of control, a story for another time)
- made a Penn Cycle run for small parts for Eddy’s bike
- dropped off some donations at Goodwill
- finished the rebuild of Eddy’s bike, including the full disassembly and rebuild of a SRAM Microshift T-25-7, which the Internet said couldn’t be done…fuck you, Internet
- cleaned out the car
- took the car to the place to have the exterior and interior washed/vacuumed
- prepped my road bike for a Sunday ride that didn’t end up happening *sadface*
- mowed the front lawn
- took Eddy to dinner at Town Hall Tap
- weed whacked and scythed the unmowable parts of the front lawn
- went to Target for NyQuil
- took NyQuil, passed the fuuuuuuuuck out
So now it’s Monday and I’m back at the office. I’m feeling better, but not 100%. So I took some DayQuil and I’m grinding through the to-do list at the office. Woo! I wish I’d been able to capitalize on Saturday’s momentum on Sunday, but whatevs. If I’m 100% tonight, I’ll start tackling some more shit.